Job reference 136266
Are you interested in working as an Executive Assistant for a big production company?
Del denne side på
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experiences Management- or Executive Assistant, who is ready to work closely with the Executive Management team. As a part of the position, you will be a part of the CEO office and support the leadership team in different ways. The headquarter of the company is located in Brøndby.
The company is a world leading global providor of professional cleaning equipment and services. It is therefore important that you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy working both indepentently and together with colleagues around the globe.
The key tasks include the following, but there will be additional tasks:
- Various administrative tasks incl. people management
- Calendar and inbox management
- Handle travel arrangements and organize events/meetings
- Creation and proof-reading of communicaton material and presentations
- Coordinate and plan activities in relation with other stakeholders, both with internal and external contacts.
You will experience success in this role, if you
- are a positive, proactive and has a structured approach to work
- enjoy problem solving and can prioritize in assignments
- has strong communication skills and enjoy stakeholder management
- know how to handle confidential information
- are confident when preparing meeting material, presentations, and internal communication material
- are a proficient user of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint and Excel
So, if you see yourself in the description above and has experience from a similar position, we really look forward to receiving your application.
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 3 months with the posibility of getting prolonged or even hired
Salary: based on experience
Does this sound interesting for you or someone you know? Then we look forward to reciving your application. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our consultant Hannah Mark at +45 3838 1290 or Kobenhavn@adecco.dk.