Job reference 109935
Assistant to the Nordic Sales team in world-leading audio company Harman
Del denne side på
Have you heard of JBL or Harman/Kardon, some of the world’s leading audio brands? The market we are leading in, is fast paced, fun and dynamic. Now you have the opportunity to join this exciting journey as you will assist the Nordic Sales Team.
At HARMAN, you have more than a career. Their agile culture gives you the chance to rapidly develop your skills, learn quickly and find ways to create excellent results. Harman invites you to constantly challenge yourself, cultivate new ideas, work on something new and enhance your abilities. There are many great opportunities across all our HARMAN divisions and locations. Like this one.
You will join our Sales team based in Kvistgaard, Denmark.
You will support the Sales Director Nordics and the Nordic Sales team with coordination and planning of meetings, events, and ongoing projects
Other primary tasks include (but are not limited to):
- follow up on meeting points, support local marketing & business teams, and contribute to the daily maintenance and routines of the Nordic office.
- administrative support to the Nordic Sales team and participation in select customer meetings, this can include making meeting minutes and calendar planning, supporting travel coordination, and expense/invoice approvals.
- support with Market Data analysis.
- support the organization of local and corporate Marketing & trade Marketing activities and events.
- manage Legal HVP (Harman Value Program) system, updating and maintenance.
There will be 2-3 travel days each quarter and 1 week of travel for an annual event in September.
You have experience from a relevant assistant position preferably in Sales
Further, we imagine that you:
- have an education in a related field.
- are proactive, detail oriented and a go-getter who has excellent organization skills and can manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- have experience from a global organization supporting senior executives and commercial teams.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Danish would be appreciated, and experience with SalesForce, Qlic, MS Office, and SAP is an advantage.
Harman offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
If you are looking for a challenge where your experience is valued, we offer:
- a friendly, inclusive, and diverse work environment and good work-life balance with a fine salary and secondary employment conditions.
- access to employee discounts on world-class HARMAN products (JBL, Harman/Kardon, etc.).
- professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies and extensive course catalog.
- on-site opportunities to focus on personal well-being and development provided by our Wellness Committee, Volunteer Committee and Harman Women’s Network.
Do you want to join the journey? Apply with your resume
Send your CV by pushing the ‘apply’-button below. We convene interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply today. Adecco Denmark is responsible for the recruitment process for Harman.
For further information about the position, please contact Recruitment Consultant, Patrick Garborg – M: +45 2094 1960, E: Patrick.email@example.com.
And a few reasons you might love it
HARMAN creates useful, playful, beautiful things. Their many iconic brands including; JBL, Harman/Kardon and AKG are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. They work hard and look for brilliance from all their 30,000 employees and in return, you can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities. If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology, and the guarantee that you'll never have a dull day - HARMAN could be the place for you! (www.harman.com)