Job reference 108519
Contract Administrator sought for a market-leading financial solutions company
Del denne side på
Do you have a flair for validation and activation of contracts? Are you interested in developing your administrative and financial skills? Do you want to be a part of a global financial solutions company with a unique culture? Then we have the opportunity of a lifetime for you!
DLL is looking for a Contract Administrator for their office in Søborg. As a Contract Administrator at DLL, you will be an integral part of the Nordics team with responsibility for the Danish market within Hard Asset. You will work in close cooperation with other members of your team and a whole range of internal functions within Sales, Credit and Operations.
Your primary job responsibilities will be:
- Validation and activation of contracts for all DLL Business Units
- Maintain and ensure that this is done in line with DLL policies and applicable law
- Manage existing contracts with suppliers
- Follow-up towards partner on ongoing financing and leasing agreements
- Communication/collaboration with internal departments in DLL Denmark and the Nordic region
Preferably, you have the following qualifications:
- You have gained 1-3 years of experience within financial sales, leasing, or contract administration
- A degree in economy or administration (this is not a requirement)
- Fluent in English and Danish (both in verbal and writing). Knowledge in any other Nordic languages will be seen as an advantage
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and proactive individual, who is committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and has a desire to develop within administration and finance
As a person, you are thorough, systematic and enjoy communication both internally and externally.
What is in it for YOU:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career opportunities: online learning and development programs
How to reply
Use the link to send your application – preferably as quickly as possible. DLL is using Adecco for the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contract Recruitment Consultant, Patrick Garborg – M: +45 20 94 19 60, E: Patrick.email@example.com
De Lage Landen is a global financial solutions company with more than €30 billion in assets. But DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate.