Job reference 83982
Experienced construction workers for projects in Denmark
Del denne side på
We are looking for skilled, reliable and experienced construction workers to join our company. You will get an opportunity to participate in a variety of construction projects in Denmark. To be successful in this position it’s essential that you are a team player, are physically fit and enjoy working outdoors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing construction sites, materials and tools
- Operating and maintaining construction equipment and machines like pressure washers, jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders and blowtorches
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures and scaffolding
- Mixing, pouring and leveling concrete
- Following all health and safety regulations on the building site
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum one year of equivalent working experience in the construction industry or documented education with a construction profile
- Licensure to work with hazardous materials is beneficial
- Licensure to operate heavy-duty machines such as tower cranes and excavators
- Diligence, accuracy and punctuality
- Employment on Danish terms based on a full-time employment contract, with possibility for rotation scheme
- Salary rate between 160 and 200 DKK per hour (before tax)
- Contact with professional consultants who speak Polish, English and Danish
- Assistance with registration in Denmark, applying for Danish CPR number and tax card
- Help finding accommodation
How to apply:
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position already today.
You apply by sending your application, CV and your current phone number to email@example.com or through the link on this page.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. You can reach us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 38 38 11 04. We are by the phone from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
We look forward to hearing from you!