Job reference 108554
Finance Manager to RIB A/S – RIB Software North, Central & Eastern Europe
Del denne side på
RIB A/S is looking for a Finance Manager who will lead a small accounting team in Denmark. The main task is to ensure the correctness of the accounting and tax compliance as well as the support of the regional team (North, Central & Eastern Europe) in all finance and controlling relevant topics.
This position is based out of Copenhagen.
As the new Finance Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Lead accounting department and bear responsibility for all processes in general ledger and tax compliance
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of all financial statements to ensure meaningful and flawless group reporting
- Contact person for auditors in all questions of general ledger and the internal control system
- Manage the payroll accounting
- Lead on-going and quarterly financial forecasting
- Provide dashboards & analyses for local management
- Monitor financial profitability ratios to ensure profitability of the business
- Administrative coordination and statutory support, such as:
- Pension & Insurances
- Legal matters with lawyer
- IT & Compliance
Who are you?
We expect you to have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and you have 5 or more years of managerial accounting experience, including general ledger, IFRS as well as tax.
You are natural talent with numbers, mastering financial concepts and have intimate knowledge of financial statements.
As a person you are conceptual, analytical, and have critical thinking skills. You are a strong team player with experience working independently on topics with a structured approach. The right candidate has a proven record of leadership capabilities and change management skills. It is also important that work efficiently and thrive in a matrix organization.
What you get:
- Great responsibilities and exciting opportunities in an international company
- Attractive salary package
- Being part of a successful growth company
- Great coworkers
To apply, please send your CV to Adecco. We will review applications on an ongoing basis and may close the job opening when the right candidate is identified. If you would like a confidential discussion in more detail, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Senior Recruitment Consultant, Jørn Skarregaard on +45 28 92 86 74.
About RIB Software
Driven by disruptive digital technologies and trends, here at RIB we’ve made it our primary purpose to propel the industry forward and make engineering and construction more efficient and sustainable.
Through our 60-year industry experience and our truly global footprint of over 550,000 users and 2,700 talents, our vision is to transform our business into a global powerhouse providing innovative software solutions to our core markets – putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Managing the entire building lifecycle from planning to construction, the development of our powerful portfolio of software solutions is driven by industry expertise, best practice and a passion to remain at the cutting edge of technology. Ultimately, connecting people, processes and data in innovative ways to ensure customers always complete projects within budget, on time and to quality, while reducing their carbon footprint.
Partner with the leaders in digital construction technology and transform your construction business today. RIB Software is a proud member of the Schneider Electric Group. RIB Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.