Job reference 4429174198
German speaking Key Account Manager
Del denne side på
In the role as Key Account Manager at AGITO Medical, you become a part of an international company and multicultural team. As Key Account Manager, you are a part of the Rental Solutions team and you will be work closely with Hospitals and Healthcare providers offering AGITOs Diagnostic Imaging Solutions.
Moreover, you are responsible for:
- Developing our rental business: AGITO Medical healthcare Rental Solutions which includes medical equipment (f.e. MRI and CT) installed in trailers or modular buildings
- Developing our purchasing channels: sourcing used diagnostic imaging equipment directly from Hospitals and OEMs.
- In collaboration with your colleagues plan sales strategies, attend exhibitions and execute these.
- Planning and attending customer meetings across the Nordics & DACH region.
- Building and maintaining relationship with your customers to better understand their needs and develop new solutions.
The perfect match
Your manager and teammates are located in the Netherlands and therefor it requires that you are selfdriven and able to structure and plan your own sales activites.
Moreover, we expect that you have:
- 5 years of relevant experience with Sales or purchasing.
- Fluent in English and preferrably German. Otherwise you communicate in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
- Pro-active and efficient
- Basic IT skills, windows, office product
If you have knowledge about diagnostic imaging and image guided therapy it is a great advantage. Knowledge about the healthcare rental space is preferred, but not required.
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Become a part of an international family
AGITO Medical is owned by Philips and is a part of the multi-vendor division within diagnostic imaging. We offer flexible and cost-efficient healthcare solutions to hospitals, clinics and distributors world-wide, including used and refurbished imaging equipment, rental solutions and spare parts.
AGITO Medical has facilities in Denmark, France and the Netherlands where we co-operate with numerous clinics, hospitals and laboratories as well as with major original equipment manufacturers across Europe. Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Om Adecco DKKontaktoplysninger
Janni Remon Gammelholm