Job reference 108930
Junior Buyer to Siemens Gamesa in Brande
Del denne side på
Siemens Gamesa in Brande is looking for a Junior Buyer to join the Service Procurement.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
In the culture of trust, Siemens Gamesa focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
The Spare Parts Procurement organization is a part of the Service Procurement organization and they are responsible for implementing Procurement strategies based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure long-term, cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality.
How to contribute to the vision of Siemens Gamesa:
They are looking for a committed and motivated Junior Buyer who will support the buyers to prepare for the negotiations. You can ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to achieve high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Issue Request for Quotations to existing suppliers
- Analyse the quotations, execute supplier benchmark and provide feedback to the buyers on best quote from a total cost perspective to be uploaded in the system
- Request the price upload in the ERP system
- Support the preparation and execution of the annual negotiation
- Analyse the invoice deviations and prepare overview for the buyer on which invoices should be approved and which invoices should be sent to supplier for crediting
- Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification)
- Ad-hoc support to the Senior Buyer to ensure performance according to procurement KPIs
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. They are also looking for strong ownership for resolving issues, maintaining quality and ensuring delivery on targets. A role model in collaboration and influencing, who knows to achieve outstanding results, supports innovation and learning even in the face of mistakes or when difficult issues arise.
Experience of 1+ years of professional experience within Procurement with fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciatet.
You will be offered a temporary contract until June 2023 - with the posibility to have the contract extended.
Adecco handles the recruitment for Siemens Gamesa.
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, do not wait to forward your resume.