Job reference 86041
Logistic Project Operator to Siemens Gamesa in Brande
Del denne side på
Siemens Gamesa in Brande is looking for a high-energy Logistic Project Operator to their Transport Department, who can be part of a great team, where they are missing structure & processes to coordinate transports of parts for wind turbines. So, you will start op helping the team to work on creating the processes, and structure in the team.
The start date is the 01st of january until the end of august, with a posibility to get the contract extended.
They are looking for an extroverted, positive and flexible person. Who love a job with a lot of contact to external transport companies and a service minded person for their internal customer´s.
The team is responsible for the transport execution of general cargo shipment´s for their Onshore wind project´s. This includes Standard freight (e.g. truck and container) as well as oversize cargo (e.g. Flatbed trucks, flats etc.) both exports, import and 3´rd part shipment´s.
- Work with all shipping modes sea/rail/air worldwide
- Preparing shipping documentation (invoices for custom preparation)
- Issue of Purchase Order number
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure optimal flow of goods
- Aside from the operational aspect´s, you play a key role in pushing for continuous improvement and knowledge sharing related to operational excellence, budget, quality etc.
- You act as technical counterpart to procurement organization during tender and contract negation’s.
Qualifications / you are
- Preferable, you have a degree in transport, freight forwarder or similar and you have some years of experience as a freight forwarder whether it is within sea, air or road transport.
- Structured and excellent attention to detail
- You know your way around the office packages and if you have some experience with SAP, it is an advantage.
- Proactive – and hands-on mindset and can lead a change
- Exceptional communication skills and capable of building good relationships across all levels of business, within different cultures.
- You can carry out your tasks in a dynamic and hectic environment.
- Good team spirit, you can work close together with other team members on project´s
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Custom´s experiences will be a benefit
- Former work about structure & processes will also be a benefit.
What Siemens Gamesa offers
- 10 great colleagues, that have a great sense of humor.
- You can from day one, have the influence on how the work shall be done. And help the team to prepare the processes that we will work with.
- Possibility of empowerment, diversity and continuous learning
- A work where you can work independent with own project´s, but together with a team, so you can help each other, and cover in vacation.
- An exciting and challenging job, where no days are the same. Sometimes hectically, and you must not be afraid of changes.
- They focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility .
The process is handled by Adecco A/S. If you have the qualifications and motivation for the position, please send a motivated application and CV today.
If you have any questions for the job position, please contact Recruitment consultant Amalie Christensen at 3838 1134.