Job reference 87636
Nordic AML Officer to lead business critical transition - BNP Paribas
Del denne side på
Are you motivated by bringing your deep knowledge of AML/CTF into play? Do you want to play a part in transforming a global banking business, by implementing and aligning new processes in accordance with legislation within AML, CTF, and sanction area? Then you might be BNP Paribas Personal Finance new Nordic AML Officer.
On behalf of BNP Paribas Personal Finance, Adecco is looking for a Nordic AML Officer to support the bank’s rapid and fascinating journey towards a new era for the business.
As Nordic AML Officer you will directly influence the way BNP Paribas is working with AML/CTF in accordance with regulations. Furthermore, you will ensure that all regulations are both managed and implemented correctly and aligned with local legislation in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.
You will be leading a team consisting of 6 highly skilled AML Specialists in 1st LoD. The team is in Denmark & Sweden.
You will take full ownership of the AML/CTF area and be the knowledge center of the Nordic Management Team, BoD, and key contact for BNP Paribas HQ Compliance Department
Furthermore, you will:
- Oversee compliance with regulations and AML/CTF reporting to different stakeholders
- Conduct compliance controls and reviews on an annual basis
- Set the inherent risk and perform annual risk assessment for the BoD
- Report statistics to the CEO and Board of Directors regarding the Financial Security area on a regular basis
- Manage quarterly and annual reporting to DFSA and SFSA
You have excellent people management skills, possess a strategic mindset, and the ability to drive change
To succeed in the role, we expect you to have former experience from an AML position with deep knowledge of the CTF and sanction area. You have experience in the Commercial or Retail Bank lending industry and you have:
- A relevant master’s degree, e.g., Law, or relevant experience from a DFSA regulated professional environment
- A minimum of 8 years experience in working with AML, CTF, and sanction area
- An understanding of the Regulatory Framework in Denmark and preferably Norway and Sweden
- Knowledge of EU Directives relating to AML (including the topics: KYC, KYI, KYE KYB) and local legislation with AML, CTF, and sanction area
- Experience in communicating with regulators (XFSA) in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden
- Fluency in Danish and English. Other Nordic languages are considered a plus
Do you want to join the journey? Apply with your resume
BNP offers attractive and competitive terms and an office environment that exudes a positive atmosphere.
Do you have questions about the position, or do you want to hear more good reasons why you should become BNP's new Nordic AML Officer? Contact Recruitment Manager from Adecco, Sara Åkerström via +45 2844 7716.
Please notice: if you are inquiring in week 52, please contact Research Consultant, Niclas Jeppesen via +45 2830 8432
Send your application with a CV by pushing the ‘apply’-button below. We convene interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply today. Adecco Denmark is responsible for the recruitment process for BNP Personal Finance.
About BNP Paribas Personal Finance
Express Bank was founded in 1987 and today the bank is owned by BNP Paribas Personal Finance which employs 19,500 people and handles about 27 million debtors a year. This creates the financial stability which is a prerequisite to running a bank efficiently and securely.