Job reference 130240
Opportunity as Engineering Supervisor for our client Advanced Energy in Ballerup
Del denne side på
Do you want to be a part of a global leading company in power supply manufacturing? And do you want to work on cutting-edge technology with other highly skilled engineers? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join the team in Ballerup. You will perform engineering work in applied research, design, development, testing, manufacturing, and documentation of products or systems, and you will work with customers to understand equipment/system requirements.
You will be responsible for the design and analysis of systems and products while guiding the team of engineers and engineering technicians
Further, your responsibilities will be:
- designing and analyzing analog and digital circuits to specification, cost, budget, schedule, and quality goals.
- diagnosing issues of moderate scope with design, field performance, reliability and test yields of products and recommend/implement corrective actions to address
- following engineering procedures including the Product Development Process and ECO process
- Using research techniques to analyze and validate design or theory concepts.
- many aspects of programs or projects and the corresponding administrative documentation and paperwork.
You are confident to exercise independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
You have a minimum of three years of engineering experience where you’ve gotten a proven ability to use professional concepts appropriate to engineering. This includes analytical methods, computer aided analysis and design tools, diagnostic instruments and test equipment, lab skills appropriate to design, and selecting appropriate components and materials for designs.
Further, you have:
- a bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, science, or similar
- ability to function within an environment where general instructions on routine work are received and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments are received
- ability to solve complex technical problems with minimal assistance
- experience with influencing in difficult situation
Advanced Energy offers a diverse and international work environment
You will join a dedicated team of 13 people whom every day works passionately to perfecting power for its global customers. Further, you will be a part of supportive and positive work culture, and a company where developing your skills and career is in focus.
Do you want to join the journey? Apply with your resume
To be considered for the position, please upload your CV by pressing ‘apply’. As we are constantly conducting interviews, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact Senior Recruitment Specialist, Liselotte Schwanenflügel at +45 28 93 89 83 or Liselotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes. AE’s power solutions enable customer innovation in complex applications for a wide range of industries including semiconductor equipment, industrial, manufacturing, telecommunications, data center computing, and healthcare. With engineering know-how and responsive service and support around the globe, the company builds collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propel growth for its customers and innovate the future of power. Advanced Energy has devoted four decades to perfecting power for its global customers and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.