Job reference 83025
Product Specialist for Consumer Products, Harman Professional Denmark ApS
Del denne side på
Are you passionate about legendary sound, and think it is fun to work with electronic devices? Are you eager to contribute to the birth of new products, and improvements on existing ones? Do you want to be a part of a global company manufacturing, developing, and distributing some of the world’s largest brands, such as JBL, Harman, and AKG? Then we have the opportunity of a lifetime for you!
Harman is looking for a Product Specialist, to join as third indent in the customer service division. In this position, there will be no direct end-user contact – but great interdisciplinary broad. As a Product Specialist at Harman, you will be responsible for preparing training material, training our external help desk, and creating FAQs and other documents in our Salesforce database. You will also be ensuring that all relevant information is shared with the customer service team as well as other departments throughout the global organization ensuring continuous improvement. Lastly, it is important that you have a curious mind, and an eagerness to test and get to know our new products.
Your primary job responsibilities will be
- To gather relevant knowledge about products from social media, customers, and colleagues for review and assessment – you will be using this knowledge to prepare action plans
- Development of processes and on a regular basis to deliver training on products and updates
- Test and get to know new products, so you are well prepared for future questions and the preparation of FAQs
- Assist and support on technical questions, both in Harman Denmark and Harman Global
- Reporting back to the development division on products
- Ad hoc tasks
Preferably, you have the following qualifications
- Fluent in English (both in verbal and writing) – if you speak other languages (French, German, Spanish, etc.) this is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Electronic or technical professional experience or education (Electrical Engineering, Radio Mechanic, etc.)
- Experienced basic IT user in MS Office Suite and preferably Salesforce (SAP is a plus)
- You are used to testing products and has knowledge of our (or similar) products
- It is an advantage to have knowledge of networks, for instance, based on previous experience as a network supporter, or to have worked with “Connected Home”-technology
As a person you are driven, have a natural curiosity about new trends and innovation, and you thrive in a matrix organization. You possess a structured working approach and are used to following processes. You have a good understanding of people and communicate easily in English and across national borders. Furthermore, you thrive in traveling a bit during working hours when training in new products – mainly in Europe.
Harman offers you
To become part of a specialized team, in an independent position being free but accountable. You will be part of the international department, which is involved in new initiatives and has co-influence on new products in a company in rapid growth. We work focused and hard – but with a strong culture and team spirit. Harman focuses not only on developing the company but also on the individual employee across the global organization.
How to apply
Apply now using the apply button – preferably as quickly as possible. Harman is using Adecco for the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contract Research Consultant, Niclas Jeppesen – M: +45 2830 8432, E: Niclas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2021
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson®, and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians, and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated, and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 33,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.