Job reference 108539
Remilk now needs another skilled player - Head of HR - to build and develop a strong HR function at the largest precision fermentation plant in the world
Del denne side på
For our exciting client Remilk, who is on a mission to introduce a new generation of real dairy - cleaner, healthier, and so much better for our planet, without using a single cow! Adecco is looking for a Head of HR.
As part of the rapid growth plan of Remilk, we are about to construct and operate the world’s largest precision fermentation plant. This high-volume manufacturing plant (HVMP) of Remilk will be located in Kalundborg, Denmark. We are looking for a Head of HR who can take charge and responsibility for all HR functions, who understands the importance of a highly engaged organization, and simultaneously is capable of building strong systems and structures.
You will build a strong and value-adding HR function that enables the joint management team to succeed
You will work actively and closely together with the management team in supporting all aspects of facility ramp-up and operation from the HR perspective, including basic HR functions like responsibility for people-data follow-up, ensuring performance review process and daily support to managers in training and development of the organization.
Other primary tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Key role in organization build-up including attraction and hiring of plant staff
- Build and maintain structure for all employee-related terms & conditions, contracts, salary, bonus, leadership and employee development, etc.
- Build and maintain local company policies and act as one-point-of-entry for all matters related to unions and employer organization
- Responsible for local training and certification systems in collaboration with HQ and external partners.
- Support managers in staff development
You are an open & honest, respectful, and ambitious team player who wants to create an inclusive and collaborative work environment
Further, we imagine that you:
- Possess the ability to work independently and are comfortable facilitating processes and workshops
- Easily builds and maintains relations good internally as well as externally
- Have a relevant academic education
- Have a strong identification with the Remilk mission
To succeed in this role, you have at least 5 years’ experience from a similar position preferably from the Food/Pharma/Beverage industry – you also have experience with
- recruiting processes and building teams
- running and facilitating HRM processes
- building HR systems and running HR-related projects
- training systems like TWI, 4P training, etc.
Experience with establishing an organization for a greenfield project or similar is an advantage.
We offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity where you will wake up every morning to a mission of making the world a better place. A challenging position in a global company, with excellent opportunities to support Remilk’s fermentation plant. You will report directly to the plant manager and become part of an outstanding management team.
Remilk is a fast-growing, leading food-tech company that uses microbes to produce the key ingredients in milk. Once operational, the newly build plant will have a decisive influence on the dairy industry worldwide.
Remilk HVMP will be the largest precision fermentation plant in the world in terms of installed fermentation capacity, with a full downstream (filtering and drying) process capability, and a highly automated production.
Do you want to join this very exciting journey?
Do you have questions about the position, or do you want to hear more good reasons why you should become the Head of HR of this once in a lifetime opportunity?
Do not hesitate to contact Senior Recruitment Specialist from Adecco, Liselotte Schwanenflügel +45 2893 8983.
Send your CV by pushing the ‘apply’-button below.
Do you know someone?
If this is not the job for you and you know someone who would be interested – please feel free to share this job post. Thank you for the referral.