Job reference 134432
Sales Manager for Global Green Energy Company
Del denne side på
Are you passionate about renewable energy? Do you have a technical sales profile? Then we have a unique opportunity for you to take your next big career step, developing your competencies in a rapidly growing company!
Photomate, a European leader in the distribution of solar inverters and renewable energy systems, are seeking you as Sales Manager for their location in Kista in Stockholm.
The company is dedicated to becoming Scandinavia's leading supplier and have rapidly expanded their operations since its establishment in 2020.
As a Sales Manager, you will have responsibility for the sales activities in Sweden. Tasks include:
- conducting market analysis and recommending sales strategies
- monitoring developments in the solar inverter market and keeping track of competitor's activities in the specified region
- selling Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solutions and BESS
- contributing to the development of levelized cost-of-energy studies for complex projects
- developing an in-depth understanding of Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solutions and promoting the solutions for large PV plants
In addition, you will engage with customers, communicate results to the head office, work closely with the logistics team, and serve as the company's representative at trade shows and conferences.
You possess a high degree of adaptability and flexibility – you have
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and a knowledge of design tools
- excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal
- ability to provide guidance, feedback, and support to clients, team members, and stakeholders
- ability to handle complex organizations and projects through thorough understanding of systems and products
- driver’s license type B
You have 3+ years of sales experience and technical background, with approximately 1 year in the energy storage industry.
In addition to offering a competitive salary package and a company car for private usage
Photomate welcome you to be part of a company that places a high priority on teamwork and cooperation. Becoming part of the organization means becoming part of a supportive and close-knit community that celebrates each other's achievements. With the opportunity to have a direct impact on the design and implementation of projects, you will have the chance to make a real difference.
We would like to hear from you
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow professionally in the PV industry, please apply using the “Apply” button as soon as possible. Photomate are partnering with Adecco for this recruitment process.
For any questions, please reach out to Recruitment Consultant Patrick Threms Garborg via +45 20 94 19 60 or Patrick.email@example.com.