Job reference 87841
Staffing Consultant to join our Construction Team, Aarhus
Del denne side på
Are you interested in combining your experience from the construction industry with sales and HR? Now you have a unique opportunity to do so. We are currently on the lookout for a Staffing Consultant to join our Construction Team in Aarhus.
At Adecco Denmark, we are growing rapidly, and the next stop on our journey is to focus further on our construction business. Therefore, we are looking for a Staffing Consultant to join our National Construction Team. The base is in Aarhus to focus on our clients in the Aarhus area. We are offering the opportunity to exceed in a flexible and exciting job, covering a very important part of our business.
Sales and HR with an international focus
You will be working with temporary positions, and you will be benefitting from your knowledge, and board network within the Construction Industry. Your base will be at our Aarhus office, but we expect you to be present onsite at our clients’ locations approx. 50% of the time. Furthermore, your working assignments will be to:
- Recruit international workers from mainly, but not exclusively, Poland
- Handle administrative tasks including setting up social security numbers, tax cards and managing external housing / cars
- Guide and advise external workers
- Visit clients
Your expertise from the construction industry matters
To us, your expertise and knowledge matter. Perhaps you have experience from a similar position, perhaps you don’t. What matters most, is your drive and your experience from the construction industry. If you have not worked in a Staffing position earlier, don’t worry – as a new employee with us, you will receive thorough training, and onboarding, laying the foundation for your success in your new role.
Your key to success in this position is…
- Being able to translate your knowledge of and network within the construction industry into value for our clients by attracting the right candidates
- To create good and trusted relations to both our clients and candidates
- Mastering Polish, Danish, and English preferably on a high level – both in verbal and writing
- To thrive in a changeable environment with a high level of activity
- To easily prioritize your work tasks, and keep a cool head aiming to solve all tasks in a timely, efficient, and correct matter
Do you want to join our journey?
Then send us your CV, including a few lines that describe why you are the right person for the job, and why you would like to work at Adecco.
Maybe you know us? Otherwise, you can read more about our company here: https://www.adecco.dk/om-adecco.
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to contact Director Specialized Staffing, Claus Elgaard Hvass on +45 2049 6247.
We convene interviews on an ongoing basis and hire as soon as we have found the right candidate for the position.