Job reference 88926
Supply Chain Manager sought for a large international energy company
Del denne side på
Do you have a flair for leadership? Are you experienced in Supply Chain Management, and enjoy taking responsibility and leading innovation in a large international energy company? Then it's maybe you, who we are looking for!
TotalEnergies has a great ambition to achieve carbon neutrality across all its activities by 2050. To reach this goal, the company is now looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our Lubricants business. You will manage and inspire a team of 8 persons at TotalEnergies’ location in Østerbro.
Your primary functions and tasks as Supply Chain Manager are to:
- Manage and motivate a team of 8 based on the values for TotalEnergies
- Optimization of the team and responsible to reach the teams’ KPI’s
- Ensure training and development for each member of the team
- Promote innovation within the department
- Drive a strong Customer Service concept
- Be accountable for successful logistics solutions (transportation and storage)
In this role, it is important to have a focus on the personal and professional development of your employees’ skills and motivation.
You have several years of experience with Management, Customer Service and Logistics. In addition, you possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management
- Organization, autonomy, initiative, communication skills.
- Knowledge of Nordic Supply Chain
- A robust person, who thrives in a work environment with a high level of activity and various stakeholders
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language, advantage with French
- Strong IT skills (highly functional in SAP & Excel)
What is in it for YOU
- An important role with significant responsibility
- To become part of an organization that focus on your professional development
- Friendly environment and great colleges who have years of experience at TotalEnergies
- To work with experienced and empathetic leaders
- Exciting opportunities to work abroad
- Lots of benefits like working in a beautiful office, excellent breakfast and lunch, and the opportunity to buy company shares.
Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
Do you have questions about the position? Do not hesitate to Contact Senior Recruitment Specialist from Adecco, Liselotte Schwanenflügel +45 28938983.
Send your application with a CV by pushing the ‘apply’-button below. We convene interviews on an ongoing basis, so apply today. Adecco Denmark is responsible for the recruitment process for TotalEnergies.
Better energy needs you! TotalEnergies offers you a unique opportunity to join one of the top 5 energy majors operating in more than 130 countries with over 150 nationalities in 500 professions. This means that you will be able to engage, share knowledge, gain cultural intelligence and become part of a collective success in terms of cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary project teams. TotalEnergies has announced its ambition to achieve carbon neutrality across all its activities by 2050, together with society. This climate ambition requires us to embark on a decade of transformation and in particular to massively develop the production of electricity from renewable sources. Our goal is to reach 100 GW of production by 2030 and to be among the top 5 companies in the sector. As part of this ambition, and in order to make the most of the Company's international footprint, we have decided to increase the business development efforts in the countries where the Company has already a presence and where renewables have growth potential. TotalEnergies Marketing & Services, Nordic Hub operates TotalEnergies Marketing & Services activities in the Nordic countries through our affiliates in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland, with the headquarter located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Nordic Hub activities are Sale of Automotive and Industry Lubricants, Bitumen products, Special Fluids, and Aviation fuels.