Job reference 87168
Team Leader for Lagkagehuset’s Bakery in Brøndby, Denmark
Del denne side på
Are you passionate about baked goods? Do you see yourself as a leader, who can remain an overview in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of one of the leading bakery chains in Denmark? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Lagkagehuset is undergoing growth and seeking a new Team Leader for their bakery in Brøndby. To fill out this role it is required that you have both management and leadership skills to take control of all production activities on sight. Additionally, you will make sure that all procedures in connection with quality assurances and sanitation have been included in production processes. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for all activities during the nightshift from 21.00 to 05.00.
You enjoy working with people and strive to deliver high quality products
Furthermore, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Daily quality and sanitation assurance of products
- Participate in production of goods
- Ensure the flow in production processes
- Make certain finished products are all set for delivery
- Coordinate cleaning practices of materiel
- Continually briefing employees
It is a big plus if you have experience working with S5 standards, but this is not a requirement. It is though essential that you truly value and respect sanitation in the workplace, as it is of great importance for Lagkagehuset as an organization.
As part of Lagkagehuset you will have a position which plays a central role in the organization
All employees cherish thoroughness and cooperativeness – we can likewise offer you:
- Courses at the company’s Leadership Academy
- Professional and personal development as a focus point for your career
- Possibility to go overseas, to assist the expansion of the corporation
- Health insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation (plus 5 more days)
- Best possible parking facility
You are a proactive person who thrives in working in an international company
- Can communicate in English
- Have an educational background as a baker
- Have experience with leading a team or the skillset and knowledge to quickly learn to lead and manage a team of 20 employees.
- Strive in a “hands-on” position where activity levels can be high
Other than the above you have an independent and detailed oriented profile. You have the courage to take responsibility and communicate with people who have different backgrounds and nationalities.
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply now using the “Apply” -button, preferably as quickly as possible. Lagkagehuset is cooperating with Adecco on this recruitment process. If you have any questions please contact Research Consultant, Daniel Herlev Moldavsky – M: +45 20 36 79 96, E: Daniel.email@example.com