Job reference 86174
Technical back office sales and service specialist
Del denne side på
Are you passionate about technology and renewable energy? Do you have knowledge of photovoltaic and electrical energy storage systems and is familiar with the rules and regulations in this area? Do you perceive yourself as a good communicator and stakeholder manager? And do you want to be a part of an exciting international organization, who operates in 15 European countries? Then we have a unique opportunity for you!
Photomate is regional leader in distribution of inverters for photovoltaics and electric energy storage systems. Our team of more than 50 employees is active in 15 European countries, and our head quarter is located in České Budějovice, Czech Republic with subsidiaries in Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia, Slovakia, Estonia and Danmark (Scandinavian).
Photomate Scandinavia was established in March 2020 in Sønderborg. We have had a good start and are now expanding our activities. Our mission is to become Scandinavia's leading supplier of photovoltaic systems and electrical energy storage systems. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague in Sønderborg.
You enjoy working with technical administration assignments and making sure that company administration processes are performed promptly and delivered with consistent quality. You put an effort in working closely with clients and giving them a superior client experience.
Furthermore, your main responsibility will be:
- Back up local Manager
- Communicate with our clients (e-mails, phone) and stakeholder management
- Sales and marketing, support, order status, and taking care of incoming orders
- Client update and support
- Communication with other departments to be able to support clients.
- Read / Proofread manuals and data sheets
- Update company lists and overviews
- Writing business letters
You must be good at communicating and building relations. You have an eye for details, are passionate about administrative tasks, and are good at keeping an overview, while juggling between various tasks. It is also essential that you have good structural skills.
Furthermore, your main professional skills we expect from you are:
- Technical - trade vocational education knowledge of admin secretary or similar
- A couple years of relevant administrative experience
- You are an expert user in MS Office, Google G-Suite and CRM – and like to work with data to make analysis
- You master Danish and English at a professional level and understand the Scandinavian languages. German language skills are an advantage
- Writing and reporting skills, following instructions and corporate procedures
- Confidentiality and trust are key characteristics required for this role
- Be focus driven and detail oriented
- Driving license
We expect a problem solving, pleasant and fair person who will appreciate the same approach from our team members.
You work location will be in Sønderborg, and you will work in close collaboration with the Scandinavian Manager as well as external colleagues in different countries with various backgrounds. You will have the opportunity to working remote some days during the week.
Company information can be found here: https://www.photomate.eu/
We look forward to hearing from you
Apply now by using the “Apply” -button, preferably as quickly as possible. Photomate is cooperating with Adecco on this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Marlene Lorenzen – M: +45 60389880, E: firstname.lastname@example.org