Job reference 134410
Technical Support Engineer for Global Green Energy Company
Del denne side på
Do you have a technical background in electronics? Are you passionate about digital technology and renewable energy? Do you have knowledge of photovoltaic and electrical energy storage systems? Then we have a unique opportunity for you in an international fast-growing company!
Solar Inverter Service and Technical Support department at Photomate is looking for Technical Support Engineer to fill the newly opened position in Kista in Stockholm, who can support company business in Scandinavia (Denmark/Sweden).
Photomate is a regional leader in the distribution of inverters for photovoltaics and electric energy storage systems. Our team of more than 50 employees is active in 15 European countries, and our headquarter is located in České Budějovice, Czech Republic with subsidiaries in Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia, Slovakia, Estonia, and Danmark (Scandinavian).
Photomate Scandinavia was established in March 2020 in Sønderborg, Denmark. We have had a good start and are now expanding our activities at a rapid pace. Our mission is to become Scandinavia's leading supplier of photovoltaic systems and electrical energy storage systems. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague in the Stockholm area in Sweden.
You enjoy working with technical issues and supporting clients in the Swedish market. You put effort into working closely with clients and giving them a superior client experience. You perceive yourself as a good communicator and stakeholder manager. And you would like to be a part of an exciting international organization.
Furthermore, your main responsibility will be:
- solar inverter commissioning, inverter troubleshooting, and warranty replacements
- providing knowledge of Huawei solar products at technical workshops to the clients
- Huawei solution application consulting
- close cooperation with the sales team
- technical analysis and client advising of PV plant configuration
- preparing technical documents for tender applications
- technical support and troubleshooting – online and telephone
- to communicate with our clients and stakeholder management
To succeed in this role, you have an electrical technical background, knowledge of digital technology, an interest in solar technology, and enjoy stakeholder management since supporting clients with technical issues is paramount. Good communication skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships are also essential.
Furthermore, the main professional skills we expect from you are:
- a degree in electrical engineering/electronics/power engineering or similar and 2-3 years of relevant technical experience
- an interest in and knowledge of digital technology
- experience in the solar PV industry, PVSyst software, and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- the ability to train technicians in technical support
- being good at problem-solving
- excellent communication and presentation skills and being an effective team player
- that you master Swedish and English at a professional level and understand the Scandinavian languages.
- a driving license
We expect a problem-solving, pleasant, and fair person who will appreciate the same approach from our team members.
Furthermore, the main personal skills we expect from you are:
- that you have an outgoing personality
- that you master the art of stakeholder management
- that you are trustworthy
Your work location will be in the Stockholm area in Sweden, and you will work in close collaboration with the Scandinavian Manager, the Technical Support Engineer in Southern Sweden as well as external colleagues in different countries with various backgrounds. You will have the opportunity to work remotely some days during the week.
We offer you an exciting job opportunity in an international fast-growing company where you will be professionally developed through challenging projects in the PV industry.
We would like to hear from you
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow professionally in the PV industry, please apply using the “Apply” button as soon as possible. Photomate are partnering with Adecco for this recruitment process.
For any questions, please reach out to Recruitment Consultant Patrick Threms Garborg via +45 20 94 19 60 or Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org.