Job reference 4386908173
Warehouse workers for IKEA Taastrup
Del denne side på
Are you looking for job opportunities within warehouse logistics in a multicultural organization?
Adecco is currently on the hunt for suitable warehouse staff where stability, responsibility and independence are key points in your previous work history, to get onboarded with the rest of the warehouse team at IKEA as a temporary staff member. As previously mentioned the workplace is very multicultural, which naturally means English is the main language they use to handle their day-to-day operations.
Our partner IKEA has a warehouse in Taastrup. The warehouse itself consist of several different departments which is why we are searching for several different profile types to fulfil three different positions.
Department and job description
There are different departments such as e.g. product replenishment and pick n' delivery.
This job position requires you to be ready for physical demanding work, as you will need to be quick on your feet to move from station to station around the warehouse and pack online orders, and prepare it for pickup from chauffeurs or the customers themselves. This job position might also include preparing pallets to be shipped out to different IKEA shops around Denmark to make sure goods are always bountiful at the different stores.
- You thrive with routine determined job tasks.
- You are ready for physical demanding work.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- You appreciate a work environment where every worker feels welcome.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to develop your own skills and competences through work experience and continuous training.
- A result oriented work environment.
- Independent and cooperative work in a team where you are expected to manage your own routines and efficiency.
- A strong team spirit where socializing between colleagues is highly prioritized.
Salary & working hours
The salary is set to 123,43 DKK/Hour, not including addons. Adecco will also handle pension, holiday pay, and sick leave pay. We are able to offer work hours on day, evening and the night shift.
We recommend all qualified candidates to apply for the job today. PLEASE NOTEwhich of the positions you find most interesting, and which shift you prefer to work, in your CV. If you have any questions for the job position please contact Adecco at 3838 1100 between 09:00-15:00. Interviews will be held fluidly throughout a longer period, as we will be continuously searching for more candidates ready to join the adventure ahead of us.
Om Adecco DKKontaktoplysninger