Job reference 83015
Warehouse workers for Salling Group in Aarhus
Del denne side på
Are you looking for job opportunities in a warehouse in Aarhus?
Right now, we´re looking for workers who can assist Salling group in the coming busy period. We can offer a stable amount of shifts the next three months - both morning, evening. and night shifts.
Adecco is currently on the hunt for suitable & flexible warehouse staff where stability, responsibility and independence are key points in your previous work history, to get onboarded with the rest of the warehouse team at Salling Group as a temporary staff member.
The workplace is very multicultural, which naturally means English is the main language they use to handle their day-to-day operations.
Our partner Salling Group has multiple warehouses in Brabrand. The warehouses consists of several different departments which is why we are searching for several different profile types to fulfil different positions.
Department and job description
There are different departments such as e.g., pick n' delivery and preparing pallets and packages to outbound.
This job position requires you to be ready for physical demanding work, as the work tasks can be lifting and sorting pallets and packages.
The job position can also include pallet and package preparation so they are ready to be shipped out to different shops around Denmark to make sure goods are always bountiful at the different stores.
- - You thrive with routine determined job tasks.
- - You are ready for physical demanding work.
- - You communicate fluently in English.
- - You appreciate a work environment where every worker feels welcome.
What we can offer:
- - Opportunity to develop your own skills and competences through work experience and continuous training.
- - A result-oriented work environment.
- - Independent and cooperative work in a team where you are expected to manage your own routines and efficiency.
- - A strong team spirit where socializing between colleagues is highly prioritized.
Salary & working hours
The salary is set to 125,93 DKK/Hour, not including addons. Adecco will also handle pension, holiday pay, and sick leave pay. We are able to offer work on day, evening and the night shift.
We recommend all qualified candidates to apply for the job today. PLEASE NOTE which shift you prefer to work, in your CV. If you have any questions for the job position, please contact our Staffing Consultants at 3838 7070 between 09:00-15:00. Interviews will be held fluidly throughout a longer period, as we will be continuously searching for more candidates ready to join the adventure ahead of us.