Job reference 88856
Warehouse Workers needed for Salling Group Ishøj
Del denne side på
Adecco is searching for stabile and responsible employees for a long-term temporary staff job at Salling Group’s warehouse in Ishøj.
At Salling Group it is preferred that you have experience with the digitalized system Pick-By-Voice.
If you haven't, it shouldn't prevent you from applying though.
Please note that the average temperature in the Fruit and Vegetable department is approx. 5 degrees and the job tasks are physically demanding in both departments.
You will receive training from the current staff and will be expected to work independently after your first day is finished, working together with another employee none-stop.
- You have a positive attitude and a strong work morale
- You are flexible and ready within short notice.
- Are up for shifts every week
- You thrive in a result-oriented environment.
- You communicate fluently in English
- You are ready for physical demanding work (very important to note)
- You thrive with routine determined job tasks.
What we can offer:
- Morning and night shifts
- You will be working at Salling Group’s warehouse in Ishøj, but you will receive salary, holiday allowance and pension through Adecco.
- This means that you will be the ambassador and face representing both Adecco and Salling Group. We will invest in developing your competences in your daily work.
At Salling Group fruit and vegetables department will they expect you to be packing 260 COLI/boxes an hour when you reach your end goal, the pick-by-voice system do not differentiate between the size or weight of the boxes you pack.
Salary & work hours:
- Working hours from 12.00 – 20.00 – Monday-Sunday)
- Base salary of 148,95 DKK per hour, with potential add-ons settled through the collective agreement with HK.
- Holiday Allowance is paid by Adecco.
- Stable fulltime job opportunities either offering early hours, or evening work hours to hopefully accommodate your needs.
We recommend all qualified candidates to apply for the job today. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sales & Staffing consultant Tasja Sejerup at 3838 1100 between 09:00-15:00.
Interviews will be held fluidly throughout a longer period, as we will be continuously searching for more candidates ready to join the adventure ahead of us.