Job reference 94043
We are looking for skilled fitters to production of pick-up trucks and box trucks on Fyn
Del denne side på
Are you a skilled fitter and have a passion for the auto industry? And do you have experience as fitter, mechanic, blacksmith or something similar? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for to our customer DANLAD in Ejby on Fyn!
DANLAD are a manufacter of professional solutions for pick-up trucks and box trucks. The solutions range from standarized fleet orders to more specific, customized build-ups. The production is very busy and they are therefore now looking for more skilled employees, who can help ensure the high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
Possible jobtasks (depending on qualifications and interests)
- Build-up of different kind of loading platforms, for example alu-platforms, wooden platforms, tarpaulin-platforms etc.
- Installation of wiring, lights, relay controls and other technical components
- Installation of battery solutions, chargers and inverters
- Assembling of customer-specific storage solutions
- Assembling of various customer-specific solutions with crane, lift, tool boxes, light signs and tarpaulins
- Build-up of various solutions in box trucks
- Installation of camera, GPS and other customer-specific solutions
- Special assignments
- You have a relevant background as fitter, mechanic, blacksmith or something similar
- You are goal-oriented, structured and adaptable in a fast-pace environment
- You are flexible and you approach your work tasks with a positive mindset
- You can speach and understand either danish, english or polish
- You are able to work both independently and in teams
- Experience with build-up of pick-up trucks, boxtrucks or different kind of trailers are an advantage, but not an requirement
Working hours, salary and terms of employment
The position is on the dayshift monday - friday. Work-schedule is;
Monday - Thursday: 07.00 - 15.30
Friday: 07.00 - 12.30
Salary depending on qualifications.
The position will be a Try/Hire, where you will be working as a temp through Adecco for the first four months. After these four months, you will have the opportunity to get hired by DANLAD. Adecco works according to the collective agreements and secures you salary during illness as well as earning holiday pay and pension.
If you any questions regarding this position, we encourage you to call Adecco on 38387070 or 38387027.
You will be able to start right away if possible.
Your employer will be Adecco A/S, who offers you affiliation with our consultants, who ensure that your interests are taken care of and who are always ready to help you. As an HR partner, it is our job to find the right employees.
The positions will be filled as soon as possible, which is why we continuously convenes for interviews. If the above has aroused your interest, please apply for the position via. the link.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.